Troy-Bilt 540CC 46″ Briggs & Stratton Intek Automatic Inch Riding Lawnmower–score(9.5/10)
- Troy-Bilt 46-in riding mower consists of a fully-wielded, step-thru frame that allows easy on and off gain access to, while rubber footpads lower vibration for a more comfortable journey
- 19-HP, 540cc Briggs & Stratton single-cylinder engine consists of an ignition switch for easy start-ups, and a max speed of 5.5-MPH in forward and reverse
- Foot pedal-controlled automatic transmission drives like a car for ease of use
- Fuel Capacity: 1.36 Gallons
- 46-in cutting deck and 18-in turning radius allows you to cut close to trees and other landscaping functions and operator-controlled mow-in-reverse engages cutting blades for quicker mowing and cutting
- Adjustable mid-back seat, glamorous directing wheel, and a cup holder supply benefit and advantage, while headlights allow you to cut at dawn or sundown
- 2 5-in anti-scalp deck wheels protect your backyard from damage, so your yard looks entirely groomed
- Bagging capability allows you to collect lawn clippings, and the mulching capability helps return nutrients to the soil for a much healthier lawn (2-bin bagger and mulching bundle provided separately).
- Deck wash port utilizes basic clean-up of lawn clippings collected listed below the cutting deck using your own garden tube pipeline.
The Troy-Bilt TB46 Small Ride On Lawn Mower consists of a trusted 19HP 540cc Briggs & Stratton Intek engine for efficient mowing.
The 46-inch long-lasting deck rider, Mow-In-Reverse ability, and Manual Power Take Off, develop effectiveness for even your most tough lawn jobs.
The single-cylinder automatic transmission, comfy mid-back seat, trademarked Soft Touch Steering Wheel, and Step-Thru frame for basic in-and-out gain access to guarantee your lawn job can be finished with ease and benefit. The bundled deck wash system makes clean a lot easier.